I am a photographer living in Brighton UK. Please feel free to leave comments

Saturday, May 19, 2018

for jm

bratislava        2018


























 I was an Indiana kid, gettin no one in my bed I had your sweet tunes to play I was staring at the map, feeling fire in my head I had your sweet tunes to play I was mean to my dad, cause I was mean to myself I had your sweet tunes to play Stealing smokes in my car, with the windows way down I had your sweet tunes to play I was sittin in the bath, cleaning off the ash But I had your sweet tunes to play And I hated all my friends, I wouldn’t let them in I had your sweet tunes to play On a long desert train, and a knife in my bag I had your sweet tunes to play Under the Market Street Bridge, burning one in my hand I had your sweet tunes to play Your sweet tunes to play Now it’s hard to hear you sing, the crow has lost its wings I got your sweet tunes to play I’m getting older every day, still making the same mistakes I got your sweet tunes to play Either get out or stay in, I won’t let these dark times win We got your sweet tuens to play Your sweet tunes to play

Strand of oaks 'JM'

No comments: