I am a photographer living in Brighton UK. Please feel free to leave comments

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Life

                                                    Prague      summer       2015

























More than words can convey, I feel photographs best represent my relationship with the world around me. The process of looking and reacting by taking a photograph feels like a natural conversation between myself and life. It is often difficult to present oneself fully in the moment as we are so often reflecting on our past or projecting an uncertain future. The combination of looking and feeling and deciding, after some time becomes of more significant importance than that of describing and justifying. The images have not only outlived their original feelings but have taken on a greater role in the understanding of what it is to have a life and how precious and momentary it is.

No comments: